Notice: Use of undefined constant ’single - assumed '’single' in /home/content/39/11299739/html/wp-content/themes/resourcephx/single.php on line 12
Notice: Use of undefined constant blog’ - assumed 'blog’' in /home/content/39/11299739/html/wp-content/themes/resourcephx/single.php on line 12
Top 12 Things to Do in Phoenix
March 15, 2017 - By Resource
Need plans for the weekend? Are you wanting to try new places and see what Phoenix, AZ has to offer? Here is a list of the top 12 things to do in Phoenix!
1. Camelback Mountain – Soaring 2,704 feet high, this mountain is the most scenic hiking spot in the valley!
3. Phoenix Art Museum – This museum is full of contemporary art structures and architecture and is home to one of the largest museums in the Southwest!
4. Spring Training – Even if you aren’t a die hard baseball fan, spending a day or night at the several Spring Training fields that are spread throughout the valley with surely be a worthwhile experience!
5. Desert Botanical Garden – 40 acres of nature that captures the true beauty the Phoenix desert has to offer.
6. Musical Instrument Museum – Whether you’re musically talented or not, you can enjoy this museum that displays thousands of instruments from all around the world.
7. Heard Museum – The purpose of this museum is to educate the public on the heritage and culture of Native American’s. If you’re interested in different cultures, Heard is the place to be.
8. Arizona Science Center – If you’re looking for a place to spend several hours at and escape the hot weather, this is the place to be. Whether you’re with friends or family, the Arizona Science Center is full of all-age activities that will surely bring your “geek” side out!
9. Biltmore Fashion Park – This multi-purpose area is a perfect place to treat yourself (or others) with the high-end shops, grab a bite to eat, or attend the several events the park puts on.
10. Troon North Golf Course – Although a little pricey, this course is the “must-play” of the Valley of the Sun due to its rock outcroppings and beautiful views of Pinnacle Peak.
11. Pueblo Grand Museum and Cultural Park – This Pre-Colombian archaeological site is full of rich history which includes platform mounds and irrigation canals.
12. Taliesin West – Dive into Phoenix history and take a tour of architect Frank Lloyd Wright’s old house.